Consultation and Reviews
Principal Forensic Services possesses a wealth of experience in validation, operational forensic science, presentation of evidence in Court and wider forensic service provision. Each of the Directors is well known and well respected in their field, nationally and/or internationally.
As such, we are excellently positioned to provide consultation, including reviews or audits of any process, product or service relating to forensic science, such as:
- scientific validity of methods
- scientific quality of processes
- efficiency of operational processes
- effectiveness of quality systems
- effectiveness of training programmes and competence assessment
- performance of expert witnesses in court
- potential value of emerging novel products aimed at the forensic market
- routes for gaining scientific, customer and court acceptance of novel products
A comprehensive report will be provided, and where relevant, reviews from Principal Forensic Services can be followed up by provision of written and oral evidence in court proceedings.
We welcome informal enquires, and would be happy to discuss your individual requirements.